Due to continued growth CQS Group require Quantity Surveyors at all levels to join our teams in in the following offices:
Mullingar - Sligo - London
Professional Quantity Surveyors at Senior and Intermediate levels
- Relevant professional experience
- Familiar with current forms of Building Contracts
- Use of computerised bill production an advantage
- Take control of and manage from inception through to completion one or more projects depending on size and complexity
- Preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Commercial management of fast track projects
- Client facing and direct Client reporting
- Work within a busy professional environment and as part of ability to lead a multi - disciplinary team
Quantity Surveyors at Junior and Graduate levels
You will work within an established company amongst a structured and supportive team that is designed to support candidates through chartership and develop their careers with rich experience in Ireland and abroad.
- Third level, degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Previous summer/intern experience would be advantageous
You will work closely with a Senior QS in all phases of a project and support or have ownership for:
- Project Estimating
- Cost Management
All candidates must be pragmatic and able to work on their own initiative and within a busy commercial team.
The company offers a progressive career path, encourages and assists surveyors to achieve chartered status.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
For further information or to discuss the positions or arrange an interview please contact Alina Lengheli on 044 93 47636